Badinage

A li'l bit of this that and that

Friday, February 23, 2007

My picks

gypsies
picnics
picnic baskets
beaches
beach games
broad wrists
long fingers
dancing, losing inhibition
collar buttons
rolled up sleeves
monsoons, letting them drench me
baby smell
new messages in my inbox when I wake up
planning surprises and surprises planned for me
silver trinkets
typically south indian surnames
gooey lyrics
jackets
huge patches of untamed grass
listening to lousy excuses
rolling eyes when someone is watching
inventing phrases and patenting them
sissyness and laughing at it
ferns on rocks
fresh flowers
bear hugs
husky voice after sore throats
shabby dressing
strong wind
good hair days
jitteriness
aunts
custard apples
scarves

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger -mE said…

    These r a few of ur favourite things?

     
  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger manju bharath said…

    queen of killing time you are :)

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Rayna said…

    "new messages in my inbox when I wake up"....i would like that too so how about sending a few msgs while ur at it??
    A nice post from the outside, deep from the inside...i liked it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home