Badinage

A li'l bit of this that and that

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Adieu patootie

To,
The twinkle of my eyes

In my cruelest and crudest moments, I am a defensive man, but beyond these base emotional responses, I am still in this tormented prison of a soul that I have created for myself dwelling over my unrequited love for you. Hope is a dream, my despair a reality.

I want you to wake up tomorrow and feel alone. I want you to feel empty. I want you to feel a deep bruising in your heart and a hollowness in your stomach. I want you to wake up tomorrow and know that leave me was a mistake. I want you to rethink everything you said, spend hours recreating the conversations that we have had, replacing your goodbyes with pleas for me to stay. I want you to not accomplish anything all day, all you can do is miss me. I want you to know what my life has been like since you walked away. Wholly. For once. I want you to beg me to come back, to vow to make everything right, to promise to love me again and not leave. I will then tell you that I am walking the aisle with another woman, though there is nobody. I would end this anyway. Then maybe I'll be ok.

Love, in the deepest meaning of the term,
me

PS: This was my entry for the Love letter writing competition which was a part of the off stage events of Inter Class.

14 Comments:

  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bombatt ll kanema..libran alwa adakke! :) super chey

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    if i was the judge, u would certainly win a prize for this one.

    But why is the letter written in masculine gender? :)

    it's me VA leaving this comment under acchi's log on name!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Rayna said…

    love letter competition?? never heard of that here...
    but its good as usual i wish u'd write something that is worth critcism. everythin u write is so bloody flawless.

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Sleepyface said…

    oh. love letter competition and all. how i wish i could've participated. *sigh*

    nice letter btw.

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    DABBA peeepals having the dabba caampititions

    On a more serious note-AWESOME.
    Didya win?

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    u can bag in any guy with such an awesome love letter,i hope its just for the competition for which u wrote it.

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kinda too self centred!

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger cosmosterone said…

    intense. but i dont think the judges'd be looking for something this kind. your usual amusing piece just might have won!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is more like HATE mail

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger BlackThorn said…

    love letter or hate-letter?? ene aadru sooperagidey.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger neophyte blogger said…

    love letter?? i was thinking u were an absolute romantic.... anyways my point of view the letter rocks... it should have been the female version it would be even better....

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ?

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @all,
    i did some random cut copy paste. sounds intense, right? :)

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your gobbledegook7.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

    Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

    In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

    Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
    day!!

    And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

    But how does it work??

    You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
    times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
    you're done!!

    Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
    could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

    = = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home