Badinage

A li'l bit of this that and that

Friday, August 10, 2007

Assorted

Everytime a professor asks a question that nobody can answer, I think that next time I am asked the same, things will be different. Such occasions have never come. Each time it is different. No repitition. Probably this is what people meant about the vastness.

All through the year you will develop skin rash here. Because of all the perspiration in the harsh, pitiless summer. And by wearing all those damp clothes in the unending rains which never dry. There are no other seasons.

There are some people whom I would really prefer to ignore. But I am obliged to smile, make small conversation when going in the same elevator or walking across a narrow corridor. When that someone pretends to not notice or fidget with the cell phone, I get greatly relieved.

Coastal Karnataka is beautiful. Especially during monsoons. Like God has spilled shimmer everywhere. There are so many of these lost paradise kind of places around Mangalore.

Kannada lyrics have been worded for A.R.Rehman's Airtel theme song. My latest pick. The female voice is all sugar coated, smooth, shrill and sissy. Likeable-sissy. Like Chitra's, Shreya Goshal's. My current ring tone. Quite nice.

When there is strong wind and rain, when I wear my hair loose and when the car I'm driving in plays songs which have lyrics full of the kind of sentimental crap I thrive on, I get high.

On the dinner table I will hate everybody who will get the cell phone out and play snake or text or open the gallery.

Friends who don't keep account of the money you borrow rock.

I admire the remaining teeth much more after my incisor has been plucked.

Couldn't believe it was Shekhar Suman. The same guy who picks on everybody under the sun. Plus manages to be witty quite a few times. He has come up with a music video where he is sporting the just out of high school look with body hugging clothes, first love antics and is romancing a bikini and shells clad female three fourth his age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home